Renovations and maintenance of seagoing and inland navigation vessels.
Repairs – in particular: cranes, gantry cranes, hoists, windlasses, mooring winches, hatch covers, mounting life-saving systems (rafts, lifeboats), gantry gates, and ramps.
We also provide all piping services, including power hydraulics, pneumatics as well as cargo, IG, fire, ballast, fuel, boiler/heating/cooling pipes systems, etc. We provide general mechanical and regeneration services.
We offer technical inspections and maintaining vessels in good working order.
The scope of the work includes among others:
- replacement of the hull structure and plating,
- welding services,
- all repairs and installations of new pipe systems,
- power hydraulics,
- repairs, regenerations, and installations of ballast, fire, and fuel pumps, as well as freshwater systems, etc.,
- steel structures such as equipment and plating,
- ramps, cargo bay hatches, cargo bay covers, gantry gates,
- cranes, gantry cranes, hoists,
- general equipment such as rails, companionways, ladders, etc.,
- adjusting ships to requirements of the Port State Control or the Coastguard,
- replacement of steel ropes,
- general repairs and regenerations of Allboarg and other boilers,
- GANGWAY regenerations and repairs.
Projects are carried out even during cruises on ships and oil platforms.
REPAIRS AND OVERHAULS OF SHIPS AND OFFSHORE PLATFORMS
“DIFFICULT WORK IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT A CHALLENGE.”
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL.